Saturday, September 1, 2012

saturday post 106c

good evening! em's new final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 9178 (but just another friendly reminder that like 6950 of them were done @ thefooty yesterday, okies?). righteo, continuing events for today?
-dominique arrived promptly @ 4pm and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to dominique who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before she flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed then had another tinkle. dominique rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-dominique Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table to make my arvo toastie. alas, dad only allowed me to eat half today, but said i could have the other half for arvo tea toms. i hope he remembers!!!
-with the half toastie, i also drank one mug of irish breakfast tea, sweetened with one spoonful of honey, 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished, dominique massaged ela for about fifty minutes while i read the weekend couriel mail that PIG mum'd kindly bought me after work today. lol, the funny thing was that dominique kept randomly breaking into song! 'how great thou art', she kept singing. well, every time she started singing, i started reading the paper out aloud. she quickly stopped, when she realised i wasn't listening. XD
-before she left, dominique took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. dunno when she'll come back (she hasn't received her roster yet), but she's having some vegetable i've never heard of, fennel, for dinner.
-i tootled briefly online, until PIG mum awoke from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-thus followed 20+ mins of forced mat work, followed by 20+ mins of forced stick work.
-after aunty a arrived for dinner, PIG mum gleefully forced me on a painful standing calf stretch for fifteen minutes, before dad finally called dinner.
-before that, though, i took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: more of tessa's yummy fried rice, lotsa choy sum, lotsa little tong vegetable, some coral trout and several wee chunks of  beef. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of diluted (but stil disgusting! XD) ginseng soup, before i walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, i'll need the loo once more @ 9pm, so fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total for saturday.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: