Tuesday, September 18, 2012

wednesday post 118

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2117 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'prayer (1)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after carol leaves @ 6pm tonight!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night, once more this morning around 6am and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and fell back asleep with him until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two weetbix with the thinnest and shortest streak of honey ever. i also drank one full mug of water 'incorrectly' @ PIG mum's order.
-after breakfast, PIG mum ordered that i sit over the loo and perform a stinky unspeakable for her. me, being an obidient child, complied. XD i also leaned briefly against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
~afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listened to anthony callea's 'a new chapter' all day, too.
- PIG mum tootled me off to vincent the bloody physio for a torture session. while she drove, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, then she opened and closed her palm @ least twenty-five times.
-physio today was kinda strange ... apart from ela doing all her usual activities, vincent also had me falling sideways and forwards onto him! @ first, i was like, "no way. knowing you, you'd prolly just step aside @ the last second then laugh as i crashed to the floor." XD he was like, 'whatever. dai jie, i promise i won't let you fall when you're doing this activity." huh, he prolly just wanted to catch a girl falling onto him; he should find a better-looking/more physically able one. XD
-PIG mum took me once to the loo before tootling me home. aunty wendy arrived soon after, and PIG mum left for some shopping.
-aunty wendy fed me some yummy lunch! first, i chomped one crunchy pear, then she fried me one plate of spiral and macaroni pasta with lotsa little tong vegetable and sliced carrot, one slightly runny fried egg and strips of spam ham! nomnomnom~ with lunch, i also drank one yummy mug of chocolate nesquik 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, i read for about five minutes, then aunty wendy took me once to the loo for four tinkles.
-back @ the gobbling :P table, i propped erf and elf up onto the stool, then read happily for one hour while aunty wendy did the rubbing for ela.
-before she left, she took me once more to the loo, then i plopped online.
-well, carol should arrive in about ten minutes or so, fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-late morning pincushion practice session toms.
-fingers crossed i can have lunch @ green tea garden afterwards; it's been awhile!
-best of all, annette's taking me out to garbo toms night! :D
-righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing wqeek!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: