Friday, October 5, 2012

friday post 110c

good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for friday's now 5607 9ha, pedro says i'm more than half a normal person today XD) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'god meant it for good'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-after PIG mum took me once more to the loo, she tootled me off to see naz for lunch! while she drove, era helped ela stretch for fifteen minutes, while she opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-lol, a personal highlight of the week for me: naz knew my name! usually i greet him 'hello mr. kebab guy!" but today, he said first, "hello emily! i didn't see you last week?'! XD
-alas, they were all outta corn chips! but i asked him to please order some buns for next week, coz 'i wanna chicken kebab burger" XD
-PIG mum kindly bought us a yummy pudding milk tea to share, and we also met one of her work colleagues! she's just a receptionist, not a nurse, but her son knew how to send happy birthday in canto! (school buddies taught him how to, obviously)he and his sister were too busy eating sushi to pay any attention to us, though. XD
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD and tootled us home. back home, i went to the loo once (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then tootled online.
-aunty lucia arrived just after 4pm today, and after a short yak with PIG mum, Forced me off for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. i had another tinkle when aunty lucia was smearing aloe vera over my legs, and one final tinkle when she was repinning pedro back onto my pants after she rekitted me.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table, where i enjoyed the yummy sausage donut i bought from breadtop last night for arvo tea. i asked PIG mum please for some milk, but she said i'd haveta give her half my yummy sausage donut if i wanted milk. huh, water was fine, then; it was my mug for today to hold 'incorrectly' and i know i'll get back that half mug of milk PIG mum so cruelly denied me after i came back from garbo last night from tess when she comes toms. see, good things come to those who wait. :)
-before she left, aunty lucia took me once more to the loo.
-after she was gone, i tootled briefly online. unfortunately, i hadn't gotten my naruto fix - hadn't even finished friday post 110b, in fact - when PIG mum awoke from pigland, immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
-thus followed ages of those wall exercises that guy from the STEPS lunch taught us, ages more of exercises for poor ela, then stick exercises, then a painful standing calf stretch, culminating in PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-before dinner, i took myself slowly and safely once to the loo then back to the gobbling :P table, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa lettuce and several little yummy chunks of pork. dinner was washed down with one mug of yummy mint green tea, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'
-then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-well, PIG mum's just finished plodding her own twenty minutes.
-fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total and what's happening toms after one final loo trip @ 9pm!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: