Monday, October 15, 2012

tuesday post 110

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3076 (lol, i'm just over three grand XD) steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'are you drifting off course?' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed FIFTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after annette leaves here @ 6pm!!! righteo, events for today?
~yay, awesome sleep last night! that helped me clear out the remnants of that pesky cold~ nature didn't call till like 6:25am, and after a pot :P trip i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep with him until dearest dad left for work and came to kiss me good-bye. afterwards, more happy sleepings followed with bear bear, until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when PIG mum came back, bear bear grumbled @ her, 'gee whiz, why couldn't you have just sat over the loo 2.5 minutes longer? that way, em and i would've had THIRTY minutes extra sleeping time!" PIG mum just sniped back, "i wasn't sitting over the loo; i was tending my vegie patch." but she helped bear bear have a morning wakeup stretch, so he's all happy again." XD
-after i used the pot :P once more for three more tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with the shortest and thinnest streak of honey ever, all the usual drugs :P and one tall mug of water.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, and tootled me off to UQ for physio. we listened to anthony callea's 'a new chapter' all day and of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too. but once she left the driveway, i closed both eyes and had  a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helps ela to stretch for five minutes, before she opens and closes her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then left me with that brain injury mag.
-lauren came for me with a walkbelt. she Forced me to walk two laps along the hallway with her, i used the loo once, then walked another two laps with her before finally entering the gym.
-the rest of the session ... work for ela, a standing calf stretch and karen used me as a guinea pig to teach the students about tone.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then she tootled me off to dong fong/sunnybank oriental for lunch after hearing me admit my craving for ho fan in egg sauce!
-that's what i got, while PIG mum got the 'A' meal, Portuguese chicken rice. we shared the drink, a cold horlicks. during lunch, PIG mum told me to whatsapp christy jie; i contacted pole also.
-time to leave, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD and she tootled us off to the warrigal square woolies, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk around the store, buying milk and sth else.
-hey, annette's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-mid-morning torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty wendy comes to mind me for three hours from 11:30am; i presume PIG mum's going shopping.
-carol comes to watch me shower @ 4pm.
-and best of all, it's ice-cream night toms night! :D
cheers,
em. ^^ 

No comments: