Tuesday, October 2, 2012

WEDNESDAY POST 120

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2118 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'live for others' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after carol leaves @ 6pm! righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P three times last night, once during pre-dawn and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. PIG mum was in immediately with "fifteen more minutes' after dad left.
-when she came back, i swung myself once more to the pot :P for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was two weetbix with the thinnest and shortest stream of honey ever. i also popped all my usual drugs :P with one small gulp of water, cup held 'incorrectly'.
-before leaving, i went once more to the loo. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but suddenly, i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable, so thanks to PIG mum who passed me one mug of water, which i was very careful to take, drink and give back 'correctly'.
-while doing a stinky unspeakable, i also leaned briefly against the side rail and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the sink to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to michael leung's 'fairy tale' album all day, too.
-while PIG mum drove me off to see vincent the bloody physio for a torture session, era helped ela stretch for ten minutes, before she opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-physio today: two attempts before staying seated, then i just did exercises for ela, also bending down once to grab swosh/lil pig from the floor.
-lol, vincent wouldn't lemme use the loo once more before i left, coz i'd already used it when i arrived! personally, i reckon PIG mum told him not to. XD
-so PIG mum tootles me home; i use the loo once for three tinkles (of course, PIG mum gleefully forces me to do everything myself) then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-one more thing i've learnt: never ask PIG mum to turn on the news for me. yup, when she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over and turn the television on myself, i decided that next time, i'll just read/do the crosswords she demanded that i do.
-dearest dad just returned home to get sth. :)
-aunty wendy arrived, just as PIG mum was chucking a cow @ me over sth.
-when PIG mum left for some shopping, aunty wendy started cooking me lunch, which was one yummy pear, one juicy kiwi, eight yummy fried dumplings (usually, it's just six, but aunty wendy reckoned they were too small and fried another two for me! XD) with a teeny amount of soya sauce and lotsa yummy wombok. i also drank one yummy mug of chocolate nesquik 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, aunty wendy took me once more to the loo for @ least four tinkles. back @ the gobbling :P table, i happily continued reading the book club novel.
-from just after 1:30pm till about 2:30pm, aunty wendy did the rubbing for ela.
-when PIG mum arrived home, aunty wendy took me once more to the loo, before i plopped online.
-well, carol should be coming to watch me shower in about ten minutes, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-late morning pincushion practise session toms.
-fingers crossed i can have lunch somewhere yummy, like green tea garden, afterwards!
-and best of all, annette's taking me out to garbo toms night! :D
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: