Thursday, October 11, 2012

thursday post 101b

hello again and good evening! em's new plodding total for thursday now stands @ 4340 and joni's devotional topic's the price of identifying'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-annette arrived just before 4pm, had a long yak with PIG mum, then Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and dried my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped with my back and era), had another tinkle. i mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with my bra, about half of erf's sock and elf's AFO) and had one final tinkle when annette was repinning pedro back onto my pants.
-annette Forced me to walk back out to the kitchen to make my own arvo tea - but she lemme make the perfect toastie! :D yay, that's thrice this month already! with that, i also drank one mug of irish breakfast tea, white sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of honey, 'incorrectly'.
-while i happily munched away on my toastie, annette massaged ela. she's not back till next tuesday; i presume dominique's coming to shower me on saturday, then.
-all too soon, 'twas time to leave for book club! lucky annette got to leave early today~
-PIG mum took me once to the loo when we arrived. coming out, we bumped into erica! she always smells so nice ... wonder where she gets her perfumes from?
-tonight, amanda kindly made me a cuppa, white and two, and i grabbed six/seven bikkies from the biscuit tray.
-lol, after i shared all my favourite quotes from the book, jen asked me, "em, just before, you said you read the book out aloud for the first three weeks, but the beginning of the book was rather sexually explicit. how'd you go reading that? i grinned, and answered, "very softly." XD
-the book we're reading for next month's another non-fiction one, about all those british kids nicked and shipped off to australia! hopefully it'll be an interesting read, although i personally don't enjoy reading non-fiction too much.
-after book club, PIG mum took me to the loo once more than tootled us home, where dearest dad was already waiting. :)
-dinner tonight: yay, the yummy, plain white rice has returneth! XD that was enjoyed with lotsa lettuce and some chicken.
-hey, brb!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: