Monday, October 1, 2012

monday post 109b

heylo again and good evening! firstly, em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ exactly 3200 and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'waiting in prayer'. righteo, continuing today's events?
~i surfed the net for awhile, before realising i needed the loo. walking myself slowly and safely over there, i rose above god's hatred and didn't let him push me over.
-only once there, i remembered that i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable! calling upstairs for PIG mum, she kindly brought me over one mug of water, which i was very careful to take, hold and drink 'correctly'.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the mats, where she gleefully forced me on 25+ mins of stupid mat exercises for her.
-one more loo trip before dinner. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-dinner tonight; yummy white rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, @ least one big chunk of sweet soup carrot and three chunks of beef. lol, PIG mum had originally given me four, but i donated one to aunty a, coz of last night, when i took the last piece of beef that somehow was apparently hers. after i deposited that slice into her bowl, she says, "that doesn't count, coz we're just @ your house! next time we eat out, you still owe me one slice!
"in that case," i replied, "i'd like my slice back, please." but aunty a refuses! 'nope," she declares. "you've put it into my bowl, which has my saliva. i'm not giving it back to you." XD
-dinner was spooned down with a light-coloured bowl of soup, then i took myself back to the computer slowly and safely, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, PIG mum's calling me over for kiwi and mooncake now. i'll need the loo one more time afterwards, then fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total for today and what's happening toms.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: