Friday, October 19, 2012

friday post 112c

good evening! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ sth below 4682 (for the reason why, please refer to friday post 112). righteo, continuing today's events?
-alas, i wasn't even halfway through watching the latest naruto anime episode when PIG mum awoke from pigland, came downstairs and immediately booted me offline! ><
-thus followed several forced minutes of those wall exercises that guy from the STEPS lunch had taught us, followed by ages of exercises of forced exercises for poor ela, followed by ages of forced stick exercises and finally culminating in fifteen minutes of a painful standing calf stretch.
-i took myself slowly and safely once to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. alas, PIG mum ordered me back out before she'd finished boiling the vegetables, meaning i had to once again walk myself slowly and safely back to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-well, PIG mum says to finish watching the latest naruto chapter before i come over for dinner; that's what i'm going for now.
-fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total for friday and events for toms later, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: