Friday, October 26, 2012

friday post 113b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 3725. righteo, continuing today's events?
~i happily enjoyed my naruto fix; aunty lucia arrived just after 4pm.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but much thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted. aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i enjoyed the crispy chicken sushi roll i bought @ lunch. but only thing; it's not crispy!!! ><" XD PIG mum made me one mug of mint green tea with that, i used that mug as the cup for today that i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-before leaving, aunty lucia took me once more to the loo; i managed fine by myself.
-it's just 5;30pm now; i'm going to read some fanfiction, hoorah! XD
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: