Wednesday, September 9, 2009

wednesday post

good evening! TWFT topic is 'be careful what you say', and today em was hard at work plodding 2341 steps. firstly, regarding last night:
-repeat everything i typed out on thursday. all the same. >< oh, with two exceptions:
-somehow, PIG mum was displeased with the way ela held the cup for rinsing, and promptly forced poor her to try that again. and again. and again. ><"
-i've actually got my monthlies right now, so i've got pull-up pants. most exasperating thing is, before my brain injury, my monthlies would last for roughly a week. now they're all over in like, four days! >< of course - just my luck: i got my monthlies right after hydro. >< meaning i won't be able to miss a session of it on monday. argh. >< anyways, lemme go say heylo to all my online MSN buddies, and i'll be right back with today's events!
-11 conversations opened later ... :P
-dearest dad got up for work this morning. em swung herself around to use the pot :P once, then cuddled her darling bear bear and sang/counted herself back into some heavy-duty snoring. :p
-PIG mum dug me up. i used the pot :p once more. PIG mum got me kitted, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was a bowl of yummy nesquik porridge and two slices of toast, which i buttered myself. of course, PIG mum forced poor ela to hang onto the plate as i buttered. :(
-thanks to PIG mum who poured me half a glass of milk to wash breakfast down with, and also popped me my drugs :p for today: a fish oil, 2 cranberry and a bilberry.
-i sat and read my bookclub novel as PIG mum tried to ring daniel and find out where he'd gone off to.
-he ended up arriving late: his car broke down, he had to catch a bus and power walk all the way here. poor man. >< means he didn't have the time to go pick-up vincent, either.
-so we filled out another list of things i've promised to type up when i get the time. i still haven't typed the first sheet up yet! >< gomen, gomen.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once before we settled down to play the piano again. daniel wrote out a list for me teaching my left hand how to play the piano.
-when he left, PIG mum took me to the loo once more, before i hopped into the car. of course, she forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt, then tootled us off to centacare, listening to rush of fools (i really must remember to wiki them sometimes!)
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :(first time) me to walk in. some lady ... kate cherry (thanks, PIG mum) had a yak to us, and i signed my life away a few times. :p she tells me that her hubby's hair is actually bright red!
-PIG mum took me once to the loo, then drove us home, snapping a refusal to my polite requests to be allowed out for lunch. :( guess she's really hellbent on the 'yoy can't go out for lunch more than once a week' thing. *sigh* oh well. we'll be seeing mrs. dent at the coffee club on friday! :) wonder if PIG mum will finally allow me a chocolate thickshake then ... (she refused last time:()
-anyways, once back inside, thanks to PIG mum who passed me a glass of water. i did a stinky unspeakable, wiping myself too.
-lunch was a yummy mccain's healthy choice microwaveable meal! yummy honey mustard chicken in a risotto. thanks to PIG mum who mixed me a yummy chocolate nesquik to wash it down with.
-i rang dearest dad, then settled down to plough through my book club novel.
-ding dong! as usual, chrissy was late. :P ><
-she Forced me to walk into the laundry for my shower. she also forced me to undress all of me.
-a nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had a tinkle before chrissy flipped the water off, one more as she was sticking on my shoes. so i dried myself as she was doing the floor, creamed myself and rekitted myself. smart woman - she finally remembered my AFO this time!
-so she Forced me to walk back out to my dining chair.
-arvo tea: a mug of milo (i just ask for milo over tea when the carer/PIG mum refuse to gimmee two teaspoonfuls of sugar in my tea), a toasted cheese - sadly, again only one slice, meaning it was ENTIRELY too thin - ham and mayo sandwhich, cut into 2 triangles (thanks, PIG mum).
-chrissy Forced me to walk over to the piano to practise. so my left hand tried/practised the thing daniel had written out for me, then my right hand played all the scales and christmas carols. afterwards, chrissy Forced me to walk over to the computer chair, where she forced me to do approx. 15mins of those ball exercises daniel had left me.
-6pm, chrissy Forced me to walk back to my TV chair, and flicked on seven's news, read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by shane webcke and weather by john schluter. thanks to chrissy who also fed me a pear - but declined my offer for a slice - and a warm chocolate nesquik.
-i asked chrissy to please give ela a hand massage, and got a quick ten min one. we just sat and watched today tonight, hosted by matt white, until 6:45.
-chrissy Forced me to walk to the loo, ordered me to open the lights, Forced me to walk to wash and dry my right hand, ordered me to switch off the light, and Forced me to walk back to my dining chair.
-she rocked off 5 mins early, and will be back saturday morning. i wonder, how late? :p
-PIG mum galloped :P back to force poor em on 40+mins of hand exercises, culminating in a forced march up to her room and back down. i needed the bathroom, so of course she forced me to dak myself. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash both hands, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to dry them, then THREW (ouch! just kidding :P) me down the stairs.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cauliflower,a chunk of tomato, a few slices of yummy chicken and a little chunk of egg. dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was extremely careful to hold 'correctly'. then PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of friday's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the computer, where i tootled online.
-cool, i finished! so i'll just check, then grab a news article or two if there's time. physio at UQ toms, then marianna's taking will and i out! can't quite remember where, lol. but she said she'd pick me up from UQ. then tonight, karen's taking me to the bookclub! so yummy red rooster for dinner tonight. :) bookclub! oh, a funny thing for bookclub toms, if any of the ladies speaks up, "oh, i finished the book twice, 'twas good.", i'm going to say, 'lady, and i just finished the book YESTERDAY!! now, i'm not a terribly slow reader - so you must read at like, the speed of light! :P"
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 5 errors in my post tonight.
P.P.S.please pray for my dearest dad - he's going in for a hospital procedure toms.

No comments: