Tuesday, September 22, 2009

tuesday post

good evening!
a big big thanks to PIG mum who allowed me to tootle online to write about my toastmaster's night!
-after gauri gave me a shower - hairwash today - lol, she kept trying to force ela to scrub my hair! :p sorry, but i don't really think she's up to that standard yet :p i went out for arvo tea/dinner. thanks to PIG mum for half a bowl of her yummy fried rice and a mug of fruit and vegie juice. she fed mariana a bowl, too. did you know, david's a pest control worker now! no jobs in construction left for him, i guess ... i just asked mariana if he comes home stinky every night. :p then she took me to the loo once before mariana tootled us off to QUT, gardens point campus.
-we wheeled me inside, said hi to marg and will. much thanks to mariana who shouted me a hot chocolate! she tossed two equal into hers; i tossed one equal and one plain sugar. yummy.
-mariana and i both went once to the loo before the meeting started!
-tonight, i heard a speech on how to plan a trip around the world, and also one on cause and effect.
-supper time, mariana took me once more to the loo, then i munched on 4 small chunks of some chocolate museli thing - quite nice! and also 2 or more crackers with avocado dip. guess what? GROSS. :p
-when we finished, we exchanged pleasantries with a few ppl, then left. marg told me that she's going to japan! i told her to stay away from the kewpie mayo. :p
-PIG mum picked me up, forced me to buckle my own seatbelt, then tootled us home, listening to leslie cheung.
-i sat down at the computer, tried to ring dearest dad (he's out playing baddy, with uncle chong?) but he didn't pick up. so i sent him an SMS, and he rang shortly after.
-well, PIG mum's forcing poor em to go to bed now. oh well. torture session with vincent the physio toms. >< ai, i should survive. i admit, there are times i wish he WOULD drop me then i wouldn't have to be tortured by him for ages! :p but then, no, em's too scared of falling, sorry ... >< but at least PIG mum will take me to sunni cafe for brunch afterwards! i hope! then aunty wendy will come over, and PIG mum will rock off to have lunch with her old workmates. hope she has fun! then, chrissy's here in the arvo - hope she'll remember to bring me a yellow lolly! wonder how late she'll be? my guess is ten mins, PIG mum guesses 15. :p goodnight!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. almost forgot! when i was on the wii this arvo, i got a new high score for headbutting - 27! last time was 14. yeah, go my head. :P as for the tightrope walking, i only managed 5m before i PLUMMETED to my death. o_O :P
righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: