Thursday, October 1, 2009

thursday post

good afternoon!
no plodding total from em yet, coz karen hasn't arrived yet ... (hmm ... she's rarely late, but i just spoke with mariana on the phone and she said training just ended, so i'll give her to 4pm before i ask PIG mum to please ring her, see where she's vanished off to.) but TWFT topic was 'the roller coaster ride of life (1)'. anyways, what happened today?
-dearest dad got up for work. em swung herself around to use the pot :P once, then cuddled her darling bear bear and they continued to snore their heads off together. :P
-PIG mum dug em up. she used the pot :P once more, got kitted. PIG mum made -oh, i forgot, today's thursday. here's what i put down once a week:
-whenever i had to walk, i'd type that PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to. when she banned me from using all capitals, i used Forced until she somehow decided that the entire word offended her sensibilities, and banned it altogether. so i switched to the word contort, only it wasn't long before PIG mum decided that even this word somehow offended her and banned it also, saying that henceforth, i was only allowed to use the word made. anyways, i complied and used MADE. did it really surprise me when PIG mum stepped in and demanded that it had to be ALL in lowercase? so i complied again, only now i typed that PIG mum 'gleefully' made me walk. that was until charlsy left me a comment on this blog, saying that henceforth, i was only allowed to use made without any words before or after it. dunno really know why i listen to him, afterall, it's MY blog, but i guess i do coz i have heaps and heaps of respect for him as a friend. and, regarding last night:
1.PIG mum made
(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk from the computer desk to the kitchen benchtop to drink my nightly half cuppa of milk. *sigh* i've said before, how in the past she just used to bring me my milk, in her eagerness to boot me off to bed, but now it seems that she somehow derives FAR GREATER PLEASURE at being able to force her poor daughter to walk more. ah well, i'll survive.
2. after saying goodnight to dearest dad, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk to the bathroom for my nightly routine.
3.poor em was forced to stand to brush her teeth, and PIG mum also forced my poor left hand to do the three after-brush rinses with my right hand. i forgot to add, same with the kitchen benchtop, it is somehow a HUGE UNFORGIVEABLE SIN if you were to lean against the basin and rest your aching self.
4. after flossing and washing both hands, PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to dry them.
5. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the toilet.
6. PIG mum forced me to dak myself for a tinkle or two.
7. when i stood back up, PIG mum forced me to pull my own trousers back up.
8. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over and bend awkwardly to flush the loo. i reached over to wash and dry my right hand.
9. PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to bed. remember, i'm not allowed to hobble/stagger/limp in and grasp the handrail that was installed up there FOR THAT SPECIFIC PURPOSE, because PIG mum has recently discovered that it somehow, again, gives her FAR GREATER PLEASURE to force her poor daughter to walk to the middle of the bed, turn around and bend awkwardly to finally sigh with relief that she has, indeed, endured through another day.
10. no pull-up pants. >< no teds, either. argh. i thought that maybe i could wear them once a week, every friday, just like how it gives PIG mum that much pleasure to restrict poor em to a truly miniscule bowl of icecream once a week, but apparently not. tough luck, em. ><
-finally, if i don't mention any of this till next thursday, it just means that it's ALL the same as what i typed out today, okay? no difference. >< anyways, where was i?
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk out to the gobbling table :P for breakfast. a yummy crunchy choc chip museli bar and a mug of warm milo. of course, PIG mum forced poor ela to hang onto the bar then ordered era to unwrap it.
-after PIG mum popped me my drugs, she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the 4WD. after forcing poor em to buckle her own seatbelt (sth she did all day)
-showertime! i'll bbl tonight with my final plodding total, okay? time is now ... 4:09pm
-good evening! time is now ... 9:36pm, and em's final plodding total now stands at 2592. anyways, where was i?
-PIG mum tootled us off to UQ for physio, listening to westlife's back home (what we listened to all day).
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk in and up to the toilet, made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk over to wash and dry both hands, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the waiting area.
-off she rocked off to pay. georgia soon came to pay. thanks to her who lent me a walkbelt. she then Forced me to walk in.
-argh, tilt table first. itai. >< it hurts poor elf's calf and ankle enough already, having to br stretched out like that, but when they bring me a chair for erf to stick up on, then it REALLY hurts. >< ah well, apparently, it's good for my muscles to have a stretch.
-after my poor left limb was torn off :P >< georgia, with the help of ben/rob, Forced me to walk over to a plinth, barefoot. again, oww. ><
-then i did lotsa cone reachy exercises using era with georgia. she also had me rolling around on the plinth, then doing some work on my tummy.
-finally, she stuck socks, splint and shoes back onto elf, and we ended with two Forced laps along the hallway. but kat came with chocolate! so a giant caramello koala for me. :)PIG mum came with a chocolate for kat and georgia also. we said our thanks and byes to georgia, who'll now be heading down to the gold coast hospital to work in the outpatients department!
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo, made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, and made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the car.
-off she tootled us off to cafe mi for our lunch date with lee and mrs. stewart!
- thankfully, there was parking downstairs, and even more thankfully, PIG mum agreed to park in it.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me catch the elevator and walk into cafe mi, where mrs. stewart had already arrived. lee was using the bathroom.
-chloe came over to say hello! she got hit by the post-camp bug, too. ><
-i got a yummy western meal (chicken chop and lotsa diced vegies in spaghetti with red sauce with a cold milk tea (i took all the ice out first so it couldn't melt then dilute my yummy drink) mrs. stewart got a mongolian lamb, PIG mum got sth with crunchy pork and mayo! (next time we go to cafe mi and the set meals aren't for me, i wanna try that!) and lee got sth with prawns. sorry, PIG mum tells me that he actually had charsiu rice, and that they also ordered spring rolls.
-i donated a spoonful of diced vegies to PIG mum, we also traded a chunk of chicken and a chunk of pork each.
-mrs. stewart told us that lee now does his outpatients at redlands? not the princess alexandra anymore, anyways. and will isn't actually a stewart! apparently, he's disturbed and lives down at the gold coast? o_O
-thanks to mrs. stewart who shouted us! i think, coz last time, when we were at dong fong/sunnybank oriental, PIG mum shouted them?
-thanks to PIG mum who went upstairs to the cinema to grab a movie timesheet for me! we're going to see mao's last dancer toms! and i even staggered/hobbled/limped over to the kebab shop and asked naz/mr. kebab guy :P if he'd be there so i could buy a kebab off him. and he will! :)
-PIG mum tootled us home. she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the computer switch, forced me to bend awkwardly to flick the switch on, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer.
-why didn't karen arrive till 4pm? and she said she'd only stay till 6pm. >< why?! what about our garbo night?
-so she Forced me to walk to the laundry for my shower, for the first time forcing me to undress all of myself too. :(
-a nice hot shower - no hairwash today.
-i had a tinkle before karen flipped the water off, and another onewhen she was jamming my left shoe on. i dried myself as she dried the floor, then got creamed and rekitted. karen Forced me to walk back out to the dining hall.
-arvo tea was a cup of tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar and a yummy sausage bun. karen made himself a cup of coffee, told me that her work at BP :P ends toms, and that matthew's in trouble for attacking a friend who came to visit her. oh, and she's got a new phone, think she lost her last one or sth?
-karen took me once more to the loo before leaving. sadly, she now forces me to dak and un-dak myself, too. :(
-i settled down for seven's news at 6pm, read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by shane webcke and weather by john schluter. thanks to PIG mum who fed me a pear.
-at 6:30, i was going to watch SBS's world news, but no, PIG mum instead made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the table, where she forced poor em on countless mins of ela exercises. just the dumbells today.
-dinner: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable and cos lettuce, and a few chunks of yummy chicken. of course, PIG mum forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl as i ate. oh well. and she's just sat down to wrench/tear it out again. >< dinner was washed down with a yummy mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'. after all, i already had the luxury of holding my afternoon tea cuppa 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of today's post to see what i REALLY want to write, but have sadly been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer. first, ela practised 30 mins of typing. which reminds me, i gotta ring vincent the physio toms, and ask him did he really say that if i did 30mins of typing with ela i'd get back thirty mins net time? or did i hear him wrong? if he says i do get an extra thirty mins, then toms i'm claiming two and a half, for today!
-PIG mum's taking me to watch mao's last dancer toms! hope it's great! even better, i'll be getting a kebab from mr. kebab guy/naz, coz he told me he's working toms! anyways, hope to see everyone at UF toms night!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i think it's some public holiday in hong kong today?
P.P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: