Thursday, September 9, 2010

good evening! em's final plodding total for thursday now stands @ 3086. now, i came back online @ 7:55pm; hopefully, PIG mum will lemme stay online till 9:45pm! righteo, events for today?
-i woke around 7:30am to use the pot :P once. seeing the sun shining brightly behind the curtains, i released poor ela from her prison, tucked her poor thumb gently back inside for some sleep @ last, then cuddled bear bear and snored my head off with him.
-PIG mum came inside later and dug me up. well, she gave me ten more minutes first. i didn't bother counting down the time this time, i just had a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to endure through today, giving all the happiness and satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her sake when she decided that only she could be happy.
-when PIG mum came back inside, i swung myself around to use the pot :P once. PIG mum got me kitted, then made me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-actually, after PIG mum ignored my message to her in my blog post yesterday/several days ago, i've decided that she prolly doesn't bother with reading my blog anymore. if that's the case, fantastic! that means i can return to typing how PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk everywhere. but i'll post that warning up everyday for one week, and if PIG mum doesn't tell me she's still only restricting to plain boring old 'made', i'll return back to typing 'gleefully FORCED :(' next friday, okies? :)
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with a small squirt of honey.
-PIG mum made me walk out to the 4WD. today, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to some disc by john lennon all day.
-PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. she took me once to the toilet when we arrived, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands (actually, she only bothered to wash ela, but i kept count and washed era the same amount afterwards. no more, no less. :)
-actually, PIG mum just flounced off to pay without handing me a gossip mag, so much thanks to angana who passed me some HELLO! mag. but mostly, i just chatted with sam and angana. :)
-saba and joel came for me with a walkbelt, Forced me to walk into the gym.
-hey, i played wii fit today! two games of the soccerball headbutting, two of the fish catching and one of the bubble racecourse.
-i wailed to jill, angana and some other lady in the waiting room about the horrible bruising the incompetent nurses and doctor from the P.A hospital had left me with. :P
-lol, hilarious thing: saba had me on the mats doing some kneeling work. when she transferred me from the mats back up to the plinth, jill came over and was AGHAST - "that was the most DREADFUL transfer i've ever seen!" :P so she made me drop back down onto the floor and she made me do it again. lol, saba and i made a deal: i print her out a certificate for the worst ever transfer done by a physio student, and she'll make me one for being the participant of the worst transfer ever done. i offered to make one for jill, too,"the worst transfer facilitation from a teacher ever done." so i'll print them out if i've the time afterwards.:P
-then, saba Forced me to the parallel bars, and we did some weightshifting and stepping work before some laps along the parallel bars. oh, i also played some balloon tennis with this other male student.
-lastly, saba Forced me to walk back to the plinth; i lay down and some male physio tested the proprioception of ela and elf. again, poor ela has absolutely no idea where she is, but elf knows coz she can feel the movement through her thigh.
-PIG mum made me walk back down to the car. we stopped and had a chat with ... debbie? she's taking her dad to some speech session.
-we didn't get any chance to eat out, coz aunty frances arrived! :) she was impressed with how my walking's improved. :)
-so when PIG mum rocked out to meet aunty carmen, aunty frances made me lunch: yummy pasta with lotsa wombok. i also drank one mug of milo 'incorrectly'.
-aunty frances gave ela a short massage, and i read my book. then, we just chatted. :) aunty frances's daughter's a dietician! "no mum, you can't eat this, or that, and you should cut down your intake of those," she imitates. :P her son's in grade twelve? first year uni? can't remember, sorry. i'll ask her again next week.
-after aunty rances left, i tootled online for ten minutes until kay arrived.
-kay Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before kay flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted. lyn Forced me to walk back outside to the gobbling :P table.
-kay arrived slightly early, Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
*sigh* fruit again. i really dunno what's with PIG mum; it's like she's dead-set determined to make my life for me as miserable as she can possibly make it. :(
-so i ate one yummy kiwi, and one sweet mandarin with lotsa seeds. i drank one cup of tea - sweetened with one squirt of honey - lol, i'm honestly very impressed with how kay can estimate two teaspoonfuls so well! - incorrectly'.kay herself drank black tea - she couldn't find the coffee - and one mandarin.
-then kay gave ela a whopping long massage - like, thirty-five minutes! - painting her red with yelloe spots today.
-@ 5:40, kay Forced me to walk to the bathroom. *sigh* she's one of those carers/life coaches/support workers/whatever you call them now :P who always forces me to dak and un-dak myself. but she kindly passed me one mug of water - one more i got to hold 'incorrectly' and i did a stinky unspeakable. afterwards, kay Forced me to walk over to wash and dry era, before Forcing me to walk out to the car. but much thanks to her who helped me buckle my seatbelt. :)
-PIG mum tootled me off to the logan north for bookclub!
-but the heartless bitch made me walk up the stairs. :( i went to the loo once before i entered the room, and said hello to all the ladies. :)
-someone had already poured me a cuppa! i took one sip, then went "ugh! it's coffee!" :P so thanks to erica who kindly made me one cup of tea, and i also nabbed three bikkies - one scotch finger and two choc chip cookies.
-we all yakked about the book.
-when bookclub was finished, erika kindly handed me two cream bikkies. :)
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then the heartless bitch gleefully forced me to walk down the stairs and back outside to the car, of course gleefully forcing me to buckle my own seatbelt.
-dad tootled us home. PIG mum again gleefully refused to take me through the red rooster drivethru for some dinner. :( luckily, i'd asked kay to please feed me one slice of cheese beforehand, so i won't starve. :)
-PIG mum made me walk back inside and i tootled back online.
-toms: well, firstly, i'm hoping for three weetbix for breakfast - i'm hungry now!
-physio @ your :P turn. hope i can get ages on the motomed and morning tea!
-PIG mum was saying she'd take me to lunch somewhere afterwards ... dunno where - but i wanna go somewhere where i can eat one whole meal for myself and not haveta share.
-fiona said she might come and visit me. :) i can't remember who's coming toms - julie? but then uni fellowship tonight. should be good, even though i'm definitely not singing anything out aloud. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey Em! I'm at uni on lunchbreak atm so finally got around to reading your blog! The first ques I have is why are you blogging at 4am in the morning??! and secondly, I've figured out how I want you to return the favour. There's something I'd like you to give up, but I'm not sure whether or not you'll be willing to do it tho. Talk on Sunday!