Monday, September 13, 2010

tuesday post19

wow! this is my ONE THOUSANDTH POST!!! well, i've been keeping this daily record of my events for well over a year now, and i average two posts each day: one in the arvo, and one late @ night. still, i reckon that it's a remarkable achievement!!! :D
-righteo, em's been hard @ work plodding 2777 steps today, and i'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online tonight. but i've noted that down in the spreadsheet i've created exactly for that purpose already, so all's good. :) righteo, PIG mum's taking me out for lunch @ the glen soon (poor mariana's sick and can't make it :S) so just quickly?
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with one wee drizzle of honey.
-PIG mum popped me my drugs :P then made me walk out to the cart.
-she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to westlife's cheek to cheek :P all day. the one bad thing about this disc is that it only contains eleven songs - the newer discs have twerlve, sometimes thirteen!
-torture session @ vincent the bloody physios. >< he just Forced me to walk around ghe building, and i fell four times. >< i asked him what chocolate bar he'd like to eat, but he replied, "kat jiejie says no to chocolate bars. they make you fat." :p
-PIG mum tootled us home. i went to the loo, so of course she gleefully forced me to dak myself. but thanks to her who passed me two mugs of water, and i did a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum's smearing my face with aloe vera! eep! :P
-PIG mum came back for me and gleefully forced me to pull my own daks back up, before she made me walk over to the sink to wash and dry both hands. it's happened in the past before, but again, she only bothered to wash ela for nineteen seconds, but i was fair and washed era the same amount of time too. :) no more, no less. :)
-PIG mum made me walk over to the piano stool and the computer.
-first, i wrote out mariana's card for her. PIG mum picked this really cute one!
-then i tootled online.
-i think we're leaving for lunch soon @ the glen; mm, i'm thinking of trying the BBQ pork spare ribs! last time, i tried the chicken caesar salad wrap, which was ultra-yummy, but PIG mum's decided that if i have it again, i've gotta share it with her, which i'd rather not. i like having a meal to myself. :)
-but then it's pincushion practice time! :S >< but i should be alright. dr. lins's an awesome doctor, you know: she even visited me when i was in ICU!
-then back home, and hopefully i can get my remaining one hour and fifteen minutes before jeannine comes. she's taking me to toastmasters tonight! lol, i'm just happy that i'm actually born for this theme! i couldn't say anything for themes 1960s and 1970s, but tonight's theme's the 1980s, and i'm born then!!! :D :P
-righteo, hope to come back this arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: