Saturday, September 11, 2010

saturday post20c

good evening! em's final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1947. righteo, final events for tonight?
-jeannine led me to the bathroom for a nice hot shower - hairwash today. i had one tinkle before jeannine flipped the nice hot water off, dried myself, got creamed and had another tinkle. jeannine rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when she was tying erf's shoelaces.
-jeannine led me out to the gobbling :P table for afternoon tea. yay, she gave me the perfect afternoon tea, too! one toasted cheese - yup, two slices - ham and mayo toastie cut into two rectangles made with helga's bread. :) i also drank one cup of tea - white with one squirt of honey - 'incorrectly'.
-jeannine gave ela her massage for around twenty minutes, then we just chatted. she's got two daughters; one's in her mid-late twenties and is a chef (hence they get yummy chicken pasta bake for dinner tonight! lol, that's a far cry from my dinner! :P) and the other daughter's several months younger than me, and is an accountant. she's not married, coz her poor hubby died in some truck accident when the younger daughter was only several months old.
-jeannine passed me one more mug of water - the last one i could hold 'incorrectly' today, and took me once more to the toilet before i signed her off, said my thanks and byes. she'll be back on tuesday - she's taking me to toastmasters! :D (hopefully sparkless will fit in her backseat).
-i had asked jeannine to please ask dad for me if i could please pop back online, dunno why he refused. :( but jeannine left the television on for me, so i watched seven's news, read out by sharyn ghidella, sport by pat welsh, weather by talitha cummins and beach by liz cantor. the most interesting surname i found was 'oakeshot' (and yes, i'm well aware that PIG mum has dissed me before about doing this, but hey, i find that interesting!)
-PIG mum came downstairs and fed me one mug of water coz she said i hadn't done a stinky unspeakable yet today. i was very careful to hold that 'correctly', of course, then PIG mum made me walk to the loo, of course gleefully forcing me to dak myself. she passed me one more mug of water - which i was again very careful to hold 'correctly', but no stinky unspeakable came out, so when i stood back up, PIG mum gleefully forced me to un-dak myself, made me turn around to flush the toilet, made me walk over to wash and dry both hands, then made me walk back to the gobbling :P table.
-i read my book club novel for awhile until dinner was called. not rice tonight, but pasta! with lotsa cauliflower, three small chunks of dried bean curd (say 'dul pok' in canto) and two tiny chunks of chicken/pork. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela to hang onto the bowl while i ate, whatever. dinner was washed down with one yummy mug of aloe vera drink. i dunno, are we out of fruit and vegie juice?
-PIG mum made me walk back to the piano stool and the computer table. meaning my poor back's starting to ache now, but nevermind, i'll endure. :)
-toms: church. i'm definitely not singing anything out aloud, and i also hope we won't haveta stand for worship. i think there's still bible study (but we must be getting close to term break?) then i can only wish that dad will park underneath foodcourt and not @ commonwealth bank, so that PIG mum gets to make me walk all the way up to foodcourt! >< but if that turns out to be the case (which i'm fearing it will ><) i'll try my best not to haveta eat @ cafe mi. bestest thing is that the SHINE ppl are coming back to visit me! i wonder what fun we'll have together? :)
-actually, one more loo trip (and of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself), so my final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2127. score, i passed the two grand mark! :)hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: