Tuesday, September 28, 2010

wednesday post25

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3751 steps today, secondly, TWFT topic's 'shamgar's secret (1)' and lastly, em's still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online tonight!!! but that's been recorded down into my spreadsheet already, so all's good. :) righteo, today's events?
-this morning, PIG mum poked me awake with "fifteen more minutes." but i must've fallen back asleep, coz when she came back inside, i could've sworn that i still had five minutes left!
-but i got up, used the pot :p once, and PIG mum got me kitted, before gleefully FORCING me to walk out to the gobbling :p table.
-i took one small sip from the required mug of water 'incorrectly', then breakfast was two weetbix with one wee drizzle of honey.
-PIG mum popped me my drugs: one fish oil, one bilberry, one cranberry and one garlic, coz the stupid nose was leaking all over the place today. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-we listened to westlife's 'cheek to cheek' :P all day, and PIG mum also gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day.PIG mum tootled us off to the runcorn pool, and she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk in.
-jacinta came along with aunty yvonne today! she's still on school hols, see.
-once in the pool, i did some walking forwards, ten 'plunge-your body into the water and touch your bum on the bottom of the pool' :p, elf and erf scissored to touch heels, era did some sculling, and ela ... well, she played jellyfish (meaning she just sat in the water and floated along.) :p
-idiot of the day award goes to me - i forgot to take off pedro! he drowned. :(
-PIG mum rolled me into the bathroom and watered me down, before watering herself down while i had a stinky unspeakable over the loo.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD, where she tootled us off to watch a movie @ plaza.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk into the cinemas. i took a seat, she brought a session times sheet over, and i read through them, before deciding i'd like to watch 'despicable me'.
-but since the movie wasn't on till early afternoon, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk down to foodcourt and have an early lunch first.
-but naz wasn't @ the kebab shop! >< so i took a seat and rang dearest dad while PIG mum went to get me a bowl of teriyaki chicken rice.
-but then naz came out! and luckily, PIG mum only bought one bowl of teriyaki chicken rice (she was gonna get the two vege two meat thing for herself) and she said she'd eat that, so i could get my kebab from naz. :) lol, and he really does remember how i take my kebabs! "lettuce, tomato, no onion, cheese, pineapple and lots and lots and LOTSA mayo, right?" :p
-PIG mum also got me a chocolate with pearl. can't remember if she had anything to drink, really ...
-we munched away, and watched 96.5FM put on some holiday kids program for the little kiddies! lol, they even have some radio dog ~
-after lunch, PIG mum was a great big meaniepoo AGAIN who wouldn't lemme buy any popcorn. :( nope, she just gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside, not letting me sit in the first row, either! ><
-but the movie was great :) i want one of those green minion things with one eye for christmas!
-PIG mum took me once to the toilet before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk up the escalator and to our 4WD.
-she tootled us home, and gleefully FORCED :9 me to walk into the house, and i plopped online.
-well, jeannine should arrive in just over fifteen minutes. perfect timing - i'll just check my e-mail. anyways, hopefully i can come back online tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: