Saturday, September 4, 2010

saturday post19

good evening! em's final plodding total for saturday now stands @ 2702. righteo, final events for tonight?
-karen led me to the bathroom and gave me a nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-i had one tinkle before karen flipped the lovely hot water off, dried myself, got creamed. karen rekitted me, then led me back out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-lol, i admit, i'm slightly pissed about arvo tea. yesterday, dad decided that i was only allowed a toastie every second day, meaning every alternate day, i was only allowed fruit. but today, he ordered that i was only to have fruit again! when i protested, he changed his mind. "alright, you can have bread. but one slice only. and only with jam. no ham." ><
-and i drank one mug of milo 'incorrectly'. *sigh* @ this rate, i'm starting to think that i can only drink a real cuppa once every month, on book club night. >< but karen told me that EVIL PIG mum chewed her out for buying me a freddo last toastmasters, and that she can't do that again anymore! >< meaning that little by little, mother's taking away all the things i consider life to be worth living for. :(
-karen gave ela a long massage, and took me once more to the loo before leaving. she'll be back on tuesday.
-dad wouldn't lemme back online, so i just sat and kept reading the trout opera, until the slams and aunty a all arrived for dinner @ 6:15pm.
-not rice tonight, but steak! some chicken, too, lotsa lettuce, some strawberries and kiwis.
-i went to the loo once afterwards; again, horrible PIG mum refused to walk behind me. but thankfully, still no falls. :) lol, she must be disappointed. :P
-dad got me out and i jumped online. PIG mum just came over and fed me one spoonful of some pudding.
-church toms. again, i'm definitely not singing anything out aloud; that's my sixth week of silence. also fingers crossed that we won't be asked to stand for any worship songs; lol, i hope lams isn't worship leader toms! coz he usually tells us to stand for ALL of worship! ><
-when i have bible study @ fi's house afterwards, if i see jeffy, i must remember to try calling him a 'tall white stick'! :P
-fingers crossed dad will park underground and just make me walk up the escalator to foodcourt, and not @ the bloody other end of foodcourt so PIG mum gets to make me walk the entire length of plaza! >< and i'll eat anything bar cafe mi! i'd love some KFC, but my hopes aren't exactly high ... still it doesn't hurt to dream. :) hope somebody comes to visit me toms arvo! and, best of all, father's day!!! :D
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: