Tuesday, June 21, 2011

tuesday post47b

good evening! em's new plodding total now stands @ 1684. righteo, continuing events for today?
-lisa came promptly @ 4pm and led me to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to lisa who rinsed my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, lisa dried me and i had another tinkle. then i got creamed, before lisa rekitted me. i had one more tinkle when lisa was putting my knickers on, and one last one when lisa was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after i rinsed the floor once, i held lisa's hand and walked back to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-*sigh* horrid PIG mum instructed lisa to only gimme one slice of cheese, so 'twas ENTIRELY too thin. must remind PIG mum to buy some more mayo, also. lisa said she put a lil into the toastie, but when i asked why couldn't i taste any, she said that the mayo was almost finished. the cup of tea, white and two, was my cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-when i finished eating, lisa washed the dishes then gave ela a massage for about thirty-five minutes. hey, she remembers that my favourite colour's blue! :D
-lisa took me once more to the loo for two tinkles just as dearest dad came home.
-PIG mum's just woken from pigland, and is hunting for my jacket.
-anyways, dinner should be called soon. fingers crossed i can come back online after dinner! else aunty wendy's coming early toms morning (9:30) while PIG mum goes for a hospital checkup, then i've got another bloody torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. >< in the arvo, i haveta write my writer's group homework for thurs!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: