Wednesday, June 8, 2011

wednesday post59b

good evening! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1831. righteo, continuing today's events?
-the mug of horlicks i drank 'incorrectly', of course.
-afterwards, PIG mum ordered me to go sit on the loo. i'm getting the nagging suspicion that she does that only to get the pleasure she finds outta being able to force me to dak and un-dak myself. anyways, i didn't even feel the need for a stinky unspeakable, so just sat over the loo for two or three tinkles. PIG mum came back for me, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to ronan keating all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled us off to the hoyts cinema @ sunnybank plaza. phew, there was a disabled park available there that she was actually willing to try and park.
-the movie was awesome! my favourite line was when wolverine was approached to join the x-men, and in his usual wolverine style, replied:"eff off." :P there was also some very nice music too, but if i get the time toms i'll write a proper review up on my events blog, okies? embluekirby.blogspot.com
-we both went once to the loo afterwards, then PIG mum tootled us home, being horrid and (1) not letting me buy any sushi from plaza for arvo tea, and (2) not letting me buy sth from the bakery for arvo tea, either.
-i tootled online until carol arrived and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped off the nice hot water, got dried and had another tinkle, then got creamed.carol rekitted me, rinsed the floor for me, then Forced me to walk out to the freezer to get the bread, Forced me to walk to the fridge to get the other ingredients, Forced me to walk to the benchtop to make my toastie and Forced me to walk back to the gobbling :P table.
-the mug of tea, white and two, i drank 'incorrectly', of course.
-carol flipped on ten's news then gave ela her massage for about thirty minutes, painting her sth like blueberry today.
-carol took me once more to the loo before leaving. she's having lobbies for dinner tonight.
-another thing i'll haveta type in my special blog is that PIG mum forced me to go see a reflexologist!
-his name's david, and he gave both feet a good tug. then he got me lying back down and did some further tugging. some of it was quite comfy, actually, but some of it HURT!
-i also met his son, able! able's only got one good hand like me, see. his surname's wong, and back in 2002 he fell from a scooter and cracked his skull open. >< he's five years older than me; while david was poking and prodding me, PIG mum had a good chat to him. i also told him the 'sum ting wong' joke. :P
-before we left, PIG mum took me once to the loo.
-back home, i wrote my homework for the writer's group toms.
-then i went once more to the loo before returning online. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who refused to walk behind me, but i made it without falling. :)
-ten mins left! typetypetype~
-guess PIG mum won't feed me any dinner tonight. lol, she's like that, always looking for ways to feed me less. ><
-toms: writers group! fingers crossed for a yummy chicken katsudon and a choc thickshake with low-fat milk for lunch afterwards!
-coz i've got a bloody torture session with vincent the bloody physio afterwards. ><
-cathy's coming to shower me in the arvo - fingers crossed she'll feed me lots for arvo tea, coz book club's toms night! and goodness knows that PIG mum won't take me to red rooster for any dinner afterwards. :(
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: