Tuesday, June 7, 2011

wednesday post59

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 978 steps today (i'll try crack one grand before today's out), secondly, TWFT topic's 'the power of parental love (1) and thirdly, em's still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after carol leaves tonight!!! anyways, today's events?
-another awesome sleep last night! i didn't wake to use the pot :P until dearest dad kissed me awake with bear bear! then dad got oem, voem, tilly and florence to kiss me too, before kissing me himself, meaning i returned to sleep feeling very loved. :)
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i swung over to the pot :P for three tinkles then PIG mum got me kitted before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where she gleefully forced poor ela to open and close the tap several times before she finally allowed me to sit down.
-breakfast was one yummy bowl of porridge and one slice of toast. i thought i'd been smart enough to not ask for any butter, thus saving poor ela some grief, but heartless mother had another plan - she gleefully forced poor ela to hold onto the bread before ordering era to tear the bread.
-hey, carol's here now; fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: