Saturday, March 3, 2012

saturday post81b

hello again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 912. almost one grand. XD righteo, continuing events?
-cathy came promptly @ 4pm, i showed her the despicable me2 trailer. XD after laughing her head off, cathy Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. cathy rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was putting erf's sock on.
-after rinsing under the chair for me, cathy Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-i had my sausage bun, nomnomnom~ cathy also offered me another banana, but quickly withdrew that offer when i told her i'd already had two! XD
-also thanks to cathy who shouted me one party-sized twix! she had one herself too, and kindly poured me out another half-mug of milk, my fourth and final cup for saturday to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished, cathy massaged ela for exactly twenty-five minutes, stopping precisely @ 5:45pm.
-she took me to the loo once more for one tinkle; i also leaned briefly against the siderail and had a quick, mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me through the rest of the day.
-cathy's having medium steak with mushroom sauce and salad for dinner tonight, and is back on tuesday.
-i returned online. ronnie jie jie soon arrived for dinner; i showed her the despicable me trailer. XD
-aunty a also just arrived; i immediately showed her the trailer too, but i don't think she appreciates it. XD
-dinner should be called soon, so fingers crossed i can bbl afterwards, else it's just church toms, nothing special. only i get to have morning tea afterwards, coz i'm telling the story for the lil kiddies afterwards! hopefully some aunty will make some cool craft afterwards~
-also hoping that we'll have lunch @ foodcourt/somewhere out afterwards and that i'll have some visitors in the arvo!
-hopefully cya tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: