Wednesday, March 28, 2012

thursday post

two things i dislike about this new layout: (1) it doesn't start a new line for me whenever i begin a new point, and (2)it doesn't record what number i'm up to! like, this should really be thursday post seventy-something, but it doesn't record that for me! *sigh* stupid blogger. > anyways, i've been hard @ work plodding 1393 steps today, and TWFT topic's 'the power of perseverance (1)'. righteo, events for today?
-yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:20am, after which i spent the ten minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. 
-after that, bear bear and i stored happily; i woke once around 8:20am to kiss dearest dad good-bye and think that PIG mum would be poking me with "fifteen more minutes" as soon as dad left, however, i fell back asleep, and it wasn't until PIG mum prodded me with "it's late, get up." did i realise we'd both overslept; 'twas 8:45am then!
-personally, i didn't mind; 'twas straight out to the car and PIG mum handed me one warm mug of yummy horlicks to drink before driving me off to garbo for writers' group, taking me once to the loo on arrival.
-as always, group was awesome! and harry even brought cake, for his birthday! we all sang him happy birthday. :)
-afterwards, off to foodcourt for a yummy chicken katsudon i went.  unfortunately, horrid PIG mum's still refusing to allow me to drink a yummy chocolate thickshake made with low-fat milk; i haven't had one since JUNE LAST YEAR!! >< but i'll keep trying every fortnight for one. however, if come june 2012 i still haven't had one yet; i'm trading my usual two piece feed dinner from KFC for one. 
-after lunch, PIG mum tootled us home; i went once to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable then plopped online.
-sweet, i've got like two hours for myself online now. :) will continue writing about my birthday celebrations this year~
-think cathy's coming to shower me this arvo, thanks to PIG mum who's left me the avacado sushi roll for arvo tea.
-toms: UQ physio. think melody and her friend are coming along to observe ...
-then, hopefully, i can see naz for a burger, then i've got pincushion practice in the arvo.
-aunty lucia's coming to shower me, but there's no SHINE fellowship toms night coz we're having a BBQ on saturday instead!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: