Friday, March 16, 2012

saturday post83

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2020 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'dealing with uncertainty (3)'. righteo, events for today?
-actually, i forgot, sorry! events from last night first!
-after the usual dinner (meaning i've forgotten what it was, meaning 'twas prolly the same: rice, lotsa vegies a lil meat and one mug/bowl of soup/tea XD), i used the loo once then dad tootled me off to SHINE fellowship.
-aunty winnie greeted me when we arrived! that's right, mel's starting uni fellowship this year~
-about ten people attended last night.
-we played charades first again! lol, one act was 'your favourite dim sum from yum cha'. well, how did i mime a charsiu bun with one hand? easy. era fisted, then i pretended to shove her into my mouth. and one of the girls immediately got it! XD
-for worship, i clapped along to hosanna and sang the harmony for another song.
-we split up to pray.
-last night, while thomas was away, uncle kelvin led bible study instead, still on john chapter one.
-vicky walked behind me once to the loo and back around 9:20pm. i managed fine by myself, also letting era open the tap lotsa times.
-after fellowship, dad tootled me home, repeat the usual nightly routine, then zzz.
-today:
-great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:45!
-after one loo trip, i returned to bed, cuddling bear bear and waiting for PIG mum to come kiss me bye before leaving for her seminar thing.
-tess came @ 8:30am; i didn't fall back asleep again, though i did use the pot :P once more and also had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-when tess arrived, i dozed for ten more minutes then used the pot :P once more for three tinkles.
-then, tess got me kitted before walking with me over to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who squirted me some toothpaste.
-after brushing teeth, i went to the loo for two tinkles, then tess and i walked out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-like i say every saturday, tess feeds me lotsa breakfast on saturdays! XD today, i got dad's ham and eggs with a slice of cheese with toast, one small chunk of cold chicken, a lil bit of yucky coleslaw (made by rodel) and a cup of tea, white and two.
-after eating, tess massaged ela for like 1.5 hours while i played with her iphone.
-suddenly, anna rang! apparently, she's coming over for dinner tonight? i told her to ring dad's mobile.
-cathy also came and asked me to sign her off for last thursday. turns out she's not coming this arvo, coz her mum (who lives in like, mackay) had a stroke and they're transferring her down to the RBH.
-when cathy left, i rang CODA'sa on-call number and asked someone (lousise, maybe?) to please make sure someone'd come shower me this arvo.
-tess also made me some warm milo around 10am. she says elsa's planning to buy me a birthday present!
-around 10:45am, tess took me once to the loo, got me changed then tootled me off to toscani's for lunch with mel and kylie!
-as we walked over to toscani's, kylie met us. :)
-tess left (she's not coming next week; annie will coz she's attending some kinda training thing), kylie and i browsed the menu until mel arrived too. :)
-i ordered my usual favourite: eggs benedict with bacon! the thickshake wasn't thick, sadly, but thanks to mel who cut up my eggs benedict into more manageable pieces coz poor kylie's arms are too tired from gyming. XD
-they bought me the hunger games novel! i immediately started reading it when they went to pay.
-i held mel's arm and we walked outside and sat down to wait for kylie to move her car over to where we were.
-once we were inside her car, i realised i'd forgotten to ring dad! "oops!" i immediately rang him, telling him that we were leaving and would be home in several minutes.
-one last stop before getting home: the maccas drive-thru for a soft serve each. and, because of some lunch offer thing, they're back to thirty cents each!
-back home, i hugged them both thanks and goodbye before going to the loo once.
-i wanted to plop online straight afterwards, but dad said i had to read for thirty minutes first. no biggie.
-after i'd enjoyed the book club novel for thirty minutes, i took myself slowly and safely online.
-ohh, CODA called when i was out, saying lisa would come shower me this arvo.
-and tonight, maybe the slams are coming over for dinner? i'm not sure.
-anyways, now i've forty minutes online for my naruto fix!
-righteo, fingers crossed i can come back online afterwards, else:
-just church tomorrow, nothing special.
-fingers crossed we can hit plaza for lunch toms, also that i'll get some visitors!
-and toms night, dr. lee's organised a bday dinner for me! the evil man won't tell me where, but i'm almost certain anyway, having mentioned the place to him before. righteo, hope to see everyone later, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: