Thursday, March 15, 2012

thursday post 82c

good evening! em's plodding total for thursday now stands roughly @ 4904. roughly, coz after PIG mum had finished gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill, pedro had only given me, like, 300 steps! >< *sigh* more reason for PIG mum to gripe how i'm not walking 'properly'. but i already remembered to shift all my weight to the left when taking a right step! >< oh, whatever. anyways, continuing today's events?
-cathy Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where arvo tea was a small bunch of yummy, seedless, sweet green grapes and the usual toastie. *sigh* i'm starting to despair that i'll ever get a perfect arvo tea (ie. two cheese, ham and mayo) even once this year! ><
-only, cathy then ran away! she'd only been there one hour, when her daughter called and said her school bus wasn't coming and the next one wouldn't arrive till like, 6pm!
-meaning cathy raced out the door to go pick up her daughter; she wouldn't even take me once more to the loo/turn on the television for me!
-so i finished my arvo tea, read my book club novel until 5:45pm, then took myself slowly and safely once to the loo before returning online.
-PIG mum awoke from pigland, immediately and gleefully forced me offline. i went to the loo once first; of course she gleefully forced me to do everything myself.
-after that, she gleefully forced me on 35+ mins of posture, standing and ela exercises.
-only, she wasn't done. after that, she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill, before claiming to plod the same herself while i watched some 'birds in flight' program on channel nine.
-dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa yummy beans, lotsa some other chinese vegetable, two/three small chunks of yummy chicken and one tiny but delicious chunk of BBQ pork, which i of course saved for last. dinner was washed down with one yummy mug of peppermint tea, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-i took myself slowly and safely once to the loo.
-but i'm going once more @ 9:15pm, before PIG mum gleefully forces me off to bed, so i'll bbl with my final, final plodding total for tonight and tomorrow's events, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: