Saturday, March 24, 2012

sunday post84b

hello again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 2176. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more around 6:50am. then i spent the ten minutes till 7am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, before cuddling bear bear and returning to sleep with him.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-finally, i got to eat my chocolate bun that i'd bought three nights ago! i had that with one mug of warm horlicks, though in actual fact i'd have preferred cold milk. oh, and i also did my bible study homework after breakfast. XD
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, dad tootled us off to church, already continuing his spat @ me that he'd started on friday night. whatever. i just closed my eyes, practised my deep breathing and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint.
-after PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the little house for bible study, she took me once to the loo then left for the canto service.
-today, we studied that story where the leper was healed by jesus.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the service hall, before she rocked off with the aunties for a drink (i presume).
-today, i had to stand for four songs today, but sang nothing out aloud, coz i didn't know any harmony. era did clap along for one song, though.
-speaker today was uncle/pastor chong, and there was communion afterwards.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once afterwards, then dad tootled us home for lunch, ignoring my polite request to have lunch @ plaza coz 'twas my first as a twenty-five year old. dad said he'd make us hamburgers @ home.
-what dad really made me was half a toasted sandwich with one slice of ham and one of cheese. *sigh* that was washed down with one mug of lipton iced tea.
-one loo trip for me (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then i plopped online till julz and joey came!
-i went once more to the loo, then we sat and made chocolate cake in muffin trays. i licked the bowl. XD
-thanks to julz who went with me once more to the loo while joey was mixing something.
-we ate them! yummy~ julz/joey also poured me one mug of milk coz she was leaving to a friend's birthday party @ some Mediterranean restaurant!
-i went once more to the loo before they left.
-tonight, the parents have invited lee and aunty a over for dinner. they can try the yummy muffin/cake things we baked. :)
-anyways, fingers crossed i can come back later tonight, else i'm sure i've got some stupid torture session with vincent the bloody physio. fingers crossed for a pork salad roll and a custard and apple danish for lunch and arvo tea. oh, and carol's coming to shower me toms arvo.
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. naruto fix time! XD

No comments: