Wednesday, March 21, 2012

thursday post 83

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2306 steps today (lol, i'm just over 2.3 grand! XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'building up your faith (2)'. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work. then i spent ten minutes having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled bear bear and returned to sleep with him, waking to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came and prodded me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she returned, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully forced poor ela to grab me three weetbix before finally letting me sit down.
-the weetbix i enjoyed with the shortest and thinnest stream of honey ever, and afterwards, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint.
-today, we listened to jay chou all day, and of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt all day, too.
-while she drove, era helped ela for ten minutes.
-disastrous session, enough said. main thing, though, i didn't fall.
-PIG mum tootled us home for lunch. originally, she said we'd have the dumplings that aunty lucia kindly made for my birthday, but when we got home, 'twas almost 2pm! and if she had made them, i definitely wouldn't have been able to plop online for my most precious two hours! well, not the full two hours, anyway, so i just asked PIG mum to please make me a yummy tuna in tomato toastie with a slice of cheese. she did, but omitted the cheese. *sigh* we also shared half a kiwi.
-after lunch, i plopped online. CODA rang, saying cathy couldn't take me out tonight, but some other workpac worker called cathy would.
-and then someone from cherrish's workplace rang, about me finding employment.
-PIG mum ordered that i drink one full mug of water for her, which i've already complied with, only for her to place ANOTHER mug in front of me! *sigh*
-anyways, i'm excited i'm going to garbo tonight, eating KFC and redeeming my three bucks from the scratchie carol gave me! XD
-toms: late morning UQ physio. fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me to see naz for a kebab afterwards, or sth else yummy, but i doubt it, coz toms morning's session's @ 9:30am! but hey, it never hurts to hope~
-aunty lucia's coming to shower me in the arvo, then i'm off to SHINE fellowship come toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: