Friday, March 30, 2012

friday post 83c

good evening! em's new final plodding total for friday now stands @ 5834. yay, i'm over five grand. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-sorry about the abrupt ending for my last post. when dearest dad arrived home, i called  upstairs to let PIG mum know. she immediately scampered downstairs to make it seem to dad that she'd been up all along. XD
-after discussing sth with dad, she gleefully forced me offline to force me on absolutely ages of the UQ home exercises program (like, more than thirty-five minutes), then gleefully FORCED :( poor em to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty minutes, all the while insisting i look to the right and watch the television.
-afterwards, i sat and munched dinner while PIG mum claimed to plod her own twenty. actually, our neighbour aunty emily came over with  some black sesame dessert soup for us! :D
-after dinner, i went once more to the loo. of course PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-anyways, i'm off for my naruto fix now, so will bbl with my final, final plodding total for today afterwards!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: