Saturday, March 10, 2012

saturday post82b

heylo guess what? em's new plodding total now stands @ 1156, dunno how that happened, considering i haven't gone anywhere today! XD but anyways, continuing today's events?
-cathy arrived promptly @ 4pm, hsd a short yak to PIG mum then Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle then i got creamed. cathy rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when she was drying my glasses for me.
-i held cathy's wrist and walked out to the gobbling :P table. arvo tea was the yummy custard bun PIG mum had bought for me after work (no sausage buns left, sadly) and one mug of tea, white and two, my final cup for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^
-

No comments: