Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Post 157b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 8557, which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 195kcal or 3.57km. XD Anyways, events for today?
-I used the pot :P once last night and twice this morning. The first time this morning was @ 6;05am, and after the pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Afterwards, Daddy Bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 7:45am.
-More happy snorings for Daddy Bear and I, plus two more pot :P trips, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-BTW, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'A Cure'.
-When PIG mum came back, I swung myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was three yummy Weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever. Actually, PIG mum tried to cheat and only gave me two originally! Luckily I noticed ... I also popped all my usual drugs :P and drank one full mug of water holding the cup 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-Before leaving for UQ, I went and did my stinky unspeakable. Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but I also leaned fully against the side rail and continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-Of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; she also chose to listen to 97.3FM first too. As for me, I just closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the angel/saint. Opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-At UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then left. Sabina came and walked me into the gym holding Ela. Physio today: five/eight/ten minutes on tilt table, lotsa mat work, lying on left side and sleeping on Ela, several sit-to-stands.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me home, where I tried that new lemon herb chicken six-inch sub for lunch! Not bad, but I prefer the sweet onion teriyaki chicken better. Oh, and we listened to Kelly Clarkson's 'Stronger' album.
-Joey came and taught me pilates for thirty minutes! She came today coz she's not free this Thursday; she's filling in for some work colleague who's pregnant.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me to Chi-link to see Lei shifu for a comfy massage! While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for 9.5 minutes.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once, then I got a comfy massage from Lei shifu, who happily told me that his daughter's back @ uni and can't play the computer so much. XD While I was getting a massage, PIG mum was too! I could hear her yapping @ her masseuse, but confessed to shifu Lei, "Wo bu ji dao ta men shuo shemme (I dunno what they're talking about." Shifu Lei listened momentarily, then told me, "They are talking about cooking." Lol, I never knew PIG mum was educated in the cooking theme! XD
-Afterwards, I drained one mug of half lemon water and half tea holding the mug 'incorrectly' while PIG mum booked another massage for me next Monday.
-Then I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk through Coles to buy some new mint tea green tea bags.
-When PIG mum tootled us home, Era again helped Ela stretch for five minutes, before she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Back home, I plopped briefly online, until Carol arrived @ 4:07. "See how early I am today?" she crowed @ me triumphantly, to which I laughed and replied, "Yes, you're earlier than I expected, but you're still seven minutes late.
-Argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FOUR MINUTES online!! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: