Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday Post 182

Good evening! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 8492 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling 189kcal or 3.55km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'You Are Under God's Protection' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'll definitely be owed some time online coz I've been out all day and didn't get online until 7:03pm!! But just noting down that I had writers group today, then dad tootled us down to Harbour Town! I picked up one new pair of shoes, but driving back, we were stuck in terrible traffic; turns out a truck had rolled over @ Ormeau! Meaning I had to ring Annette, apologise and tell her to go home, coz we certainly weren't getting anywhere anytime soon! Actually, we arrived @ Rasa Malaysia right when 96.5FM's simulcast of Seven's 6pm news began (we listened to the first story, of Brett Peter Cowan's murder trial of poor Daniel Morcombe) before heading inside for dinner. I ate less than one bowl of stir fry beef ho fan and less than one bowl of diced chicken and pineapple fried rice, even though I asked for a refill of each; before we left, I asked PIG mum please to take me once to the loo; she refused, instead ordering dad to drive us home right away.That's okay, I understand what a kick she gets out of being able to gleefully force me to do everything myself. Anyways, after one loo trip, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Toms I've got UQ physio @ 11am with Sabina; it's my last one with her, because students restart next week! Fingers crossed I can get some yummy lunch @ Sunnybank Oriental/Dong Fong afterwards, then @ night I'm off to Ray's for small group. Oh, and just noting that I'm still owed  online!! >< Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: