Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday post 182b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5122. Ha, D2 reckons i'm just over half a normal person today; his new report: 5122 steps also equals eighty-eight kcal or 1.61km. XD Anyways, continuing today's events?
-I got a high-class mushroom style haircut from Aunty Anna~ The amazing thing was that when we arrived home, Carol STILL hadn't arrived yet!
-When she finally did, twenty minutes late, I went for my nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Carol helped with only my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Carol helped with only my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (Carol helped with only Elf's AFO0. Then I went over to the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and asking Percy the saint/angel to please help me get through the rest of the day okay.
-Carol came back, helped me with my shoes and laces. I went over to wash and dry Era, then let her Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table to prepare arvo tea.
-Thanks to PIG mum who got me that chicken and avocado sushi roll from The Sushi Train after Aunty Anna had given me the haircut. With that, I also drank one yummy mug of peppermint tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol sat and massaged Ela for thirty minutes, painting her something like custard yellow with egg white spots today.
-Argh, PIG mum's booting me offline now, to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her. Fingers crossed I can bbl, because I'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES online!!!! ><
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: