Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday Post 180b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Joni's devotional topic's 'God Allows Suffering' and secondly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 12020. Ha, D2 reckons i'm more than a normal person today. His final, final report for Thursday: 12020 steps also equals 238kcal or 5.03km. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-We all ate KFC today! The five dollar lunchbox for Roxana, the Ultimate burger meal for Anna and a two piece box for me. What's more, we all drank Krushers, too!
-After lunch and one more loo trip for me, Roxana tootled me home. Oh, have I said how hilarious she was this morning? She asked PIG mum for 'the poopy thing', meaning the blue poo keychain that holds my disabled keytag for free parking @ Garbo! XD Also, whilst Roxana was driving along Logan Rd, we came alongside this car with a sticker that read 'ULTIMATE BITCH'!
-After turning the alarm off, I went for my nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Roxana who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before Roxana flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Roxana rekitted me, and I had one final tinkle when she was repinning D2 back onto my pants.
-I held Roxana's hand gently and walked well back out to the computer. Roxana cleaned the bathroom, and before leaving took me once more to the loo. She's actually back for a short shift (4pm till 6pm) next Thursday (coz Annette's dumping all my shifts! ><) and her hubby's coming back soon! (Around the 26th).
-i'd just plopped online when PIG mum returned home! So, walking myself slowly and safely to the front door, I welcomed PIG mum back home, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Then PIG mum said Donna Bella Baker was coming over to visit!
-When she came, PIG mum made her one cup of tea (white without sugar) then we all sat and chatted. Donna bought us each one really cute mug; she also brought me my first Easter egg! :D
-We all just sat and yakked. Donna says Rhys's doing some uni degree in like animation, while Rion's doing upper secondary. Her hubby Llewellyn works @ Australia Post while she works @ Mater Mother's in the Special Care Unit (kinda like ICU for babies).
-Suddenly our neighbours Aunty Emily and Ariel came visiting! Aunty Emily had bought me a minion pencil case!! :D
-When PIG mum showed Donna her vegie patch, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo then back to the computer, rising above thecruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Grief, i'm still owed FORTY-ONE MINUTES online!! >< But just noting that we went to IKEA tonight, and toms I've got UQ physio but can't meet Letty for lunch because PIG mum's demanding some acupuncture session for her. >< So the next time PIG mum jeers @ me that I don't get any social interaction, i'm just gonna jeer back @ her that I don't get any because of her! >< Then @ night I'm off to Pole's for small group, after Aunty Lucia comes to supervise my shower around 4pm. Anyways, hoping everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Chees,
Em. ^^
P.S. Just continuing on: suddenly PIG mum ordered me back into the bathroom to get changed. That's right: dad was taking us to IKEA again!

No comments: