Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Wednesday post 182

Good afternoon and Heylo from my smartphone! Unfortunately, idiot me forgot D2 today, so let's just start off with last night's events first!
-When Carol announced her arrival, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and welcomed her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
so a nice warm shower for me-hairwash today. Also thanks to Carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
after getting dried, creamed and rekitted, carol and i held hands and i walked out well to the gobbling: p table with her.
-arvo tea was my delicious leftovers from lunch plus one yummy mug of peppermint tea, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after cleaning the bathroom, Carol sat and massaged Ela for about forty minutes, until PIG mum said twas time to leave for toastmasters!
after kindly helping me with my seatbelt, Carol tootled us off to QUT. We made good ttime there, arriving just before 6pm.
as always, toastmasters was awesome! My warm up session went great; Jeff even called me'her royal Highness! XD
afterwards, Carol tootled us back to Maccas, where I got a happy Meal with a chocolate shake!!: D Carol herself had a chicken and aoli wrap, just grilled, not crispy.
back home, instant bedtime, zzz~
today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didnot call until 6:55am!
after a pot: p trip and a mostly silent chat to Percy the angel/saint, Daddy bear and I resumed happy snorings together until PImum came and poked Me with" fifteen more minutes
"
+after she came back, I used the pot once more for three tinkles and PIG mum got me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCED: ( me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth, before she gleefully FORCED: ( me to walk out to the gobbling:p table.
breakfast was three yummy Weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, not to mention PIG mum CHEATED by only trying to gimme two! Luckily I caught her out, and received my rightful three! Over breakfast, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
time to go, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE: ( me to walk to the 4WD and dad tootled me off to UQ for physio. For the majority of the trip, I kept both eyes closed and finished off my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes begore Rla opened and closed het palm fifty times, holdong eavh for a count of five.


-

No comments: