Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday Post 184d

one final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 7261; D2's final, final report for Wednesday: 7261 steps also equals 143kcal or exactly 2.5km. XD Anyways, final, final events for Wednesday?
-After finishing Wednesday Post 184c, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: writers group! PIG mum's already on hols, meaning she can pick me up afterwards! Fingers crossed I can get a kebab from Grab 'A' Kebab; I've finally given up on plaza coz Naz isn't returning. :o(
-In the arvo, I'm going out to UQ for TWO, not one, hour of physio! i'm doing the standardised patient thing; Sabina says I can be mute! Bet PIG mum's looking forward to that! XD
-Eep, random mental blank, I've forgotten her name! >< But the lady that takes me out to Garbo on Thursday mornings will come supervise my shower, before I think I'm going out for book club! Anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Oh, I suddenly remembered! Her name's Roxana. XD

No comments: