Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Wednesday Post 182b

Heylo again from the mainframe! I'm still D2-less, so I'll just note down that TWFT topic's "Hearing God's Voice" and also that I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY M9NUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm!!!! But just noting down that I had an awesome time @ Toastmasters last night plus a great sleep with nature not calling until like 6:50am; I also had UQ physio with Sabina before Aunty Deana came and minded me for three hours while the parents went out. Carol's coming to supervise my shower soon and tonight's ice cream night, yay; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all! Toms I've got writers group; fingers crossed I can get some yummy lunch afterwards somewhere! Then I presume it's Annette coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm; gosh, it seems like I haven't seen her for ages! Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: