Thursday, July 28, 2022

Thursday Post 321b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1581 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR online after I watch the 6pm bulletin for the 116TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Like clockwork, PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs is my wakeup call for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • PIG mum rushes into my room and hits me with the eye goo and is just about to dash out for her half day's work when the phone rings: it's CODA, saying Karina can't come coz she's sick! o_O Well, you find someone to take Emily out coz I'm going to work now! PIG mum screeches. Luckily, dad's not working today and can wait for the carer's arrival.
  • Eep I sleep really soundly and don't wake again until the carer arrives: just past 11am! o_O I'm ready to get up right away but dad's like no, I've gotta explain things to her first.
  • Dolly's from West Africa, fifty-five, has seven kids and @ least four grandkids! We get me kitted, I brush teeth, use loo for one tinkle and have breakfast. Lol, apart from getting one bowl of the yummier (flaky) All-Bran, I also get TWO slices of toast - one with avocado and salt; the other with butter and strawberry jam - and one mug of white tea with two sugars! :D Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 116TH time: 

No comments: