Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Wednesday Post 320c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Gonna login Wednesday's final, final plodding total for Wednesday @ 2500 because Angelica forgot to take Wally off when she massaged Ela for like one hour and he's already given me 4800 steps! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After publishing the last post, Michelle from CODA suddenly rang and said Karina can't make it coz she's busted her shoulder! o_O I'm like eep but you'd better find someone who can take me out coz PIG mum's working toms morning! Turns out Annette can but she's gotta leave @ 1pm because she's got another shift ... me: but I gotta shower too? Don't think I can wolf down lunch and shower all before 1pm ... Michelle solves the problem: Annette will come @ 7am toms and take me shopping and out for lunch before leaving @ 1pm but she'll return from 4-6 for my shower. Phew! Fi's a champ; when I asked her could she please drop me home after our lunch together she immediately replied sure!
  • When Angelica announces her arrival one minute late, thanks to PIG mum who lets her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: