Saturday, July 16, 2022

Saturday Post 315c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2433. Aww, not quite 2.5 grand; maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up my most important two hours of the day, I switched to playing mobile games. Sure, PIG mum doesn't approve, but I left a Backstreet Boys live concert playing on YouTube so PIG mum wouldn't notice. Besides, she was busy cake baking. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Poor Fi's still got COVID and isolated @ home meaning she can't 6ake me to the Lung residence for SG but PIG mum says she will.
  •  Oh, the special thing's that after ESS we're all having lunch together; Reverend Chris says bring five bucks for pizza!
  • Wonder will PIG mum lemme shower after I get home? Coz I wanna watch the Broncos play toms arvo!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: