Sunday, July 17, 2022

Monday Post 315

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1090 steps (ha, I'm just over one grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Power To Profess Christ'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Everybody Needs Somebody' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Unwanted Guests' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after seeing Aunty Anna!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That's the 7th time this year I've achieved one entire week of awesome sleeps meaning doubt I'll achieve the amazing twenty-five weeks' worth of awesome sleeps that I've managed over the last three years, but hey: @ least I know what I'm capable of! Nature didn't call until 6:40am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: