Monday, July 11, 2022

Monday Post 314d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3888. Nice number; how very Chinese of me. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I e-mailed Michelle and wished her get well soon from COVID.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2. PIG mum's got David coming to gimme physio toms morning. Hoping we'll do another session of reaching because I'm not seeing Dr. O'Sullivan for more Botox until Friday.
  • Fingers crossed she'll lemme buy a pork salad roll from the Calamvale Central Bakery!
  • Also hope I don't have any other appointments for Tuesday and I can read for one hour before Kim takes me to the Wooloongabba pub for our belated Toastmasters changeover! Yay that I don't haveta get home till 10:30pm and fingers crossed that the treasurer will slip everyone ten bucks again coz I wanna buy dessert after dinner! XD 
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • Em. ^^

No comments: