Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1733 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The All-Satisfying Object'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Can Heal You (1)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Goals Aligned With God'. Anyways, events for today?
- Lol, my awesome sleep streak ended last night; luckily I'd just achieved my 15TH week of one week consecutive awesome sleeps else I'd have been REALLY pissed with myself! XD Don't worry, I know why the awesome sleep streak ended: I was too excited that I was seeing the Wile E. Coyote movie with Jane today!
- After the first daylight pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Daddy Bear and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P when noisy PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and held me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap and laying out the tops before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after immediately struggling into the tops then giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
- PIG mum returns to finish with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- For the first time this Spring, I had a bowl of cereal instead of a slice of ttoast for breakfast! Love flaky Special K~ I also pop all my usual drugs :P and drain one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- After breakfast I walk myself slowly and safely back to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of Sally and Jane tootles us off to Sunnybank Plaza Hoyts to watch the Looney Tunes movie! I give her directions to the disabled parks downstairs and phew she does a clever side park, the one PIG mum wouldn't try!
- Huh, naughty Jane takes the free ticket but doesn't buy popcorn saying PIG mum already gave me snacks! *sigh* But after one loo trip I'm very relieved to find that our cinema's the one right beside the bathroom~
- AWESOME movie! Blending cartoon characters with real humans for movies really works! Only I can't seem to find the movie on imdb so dunno who the lead actor is! ^^" XD
- After one more loo trip Jane tootled me home and I took my fastest shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jane who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
- Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was one delicious bowl of the Hokkien noodles with charsiu I'd cooked with Ari yesterday plus one huge mug of white tea, which was unfortunately unsweetened but beats herbal tea any day!
- At 1:55pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles then signed Jane off with my thanks and byes. Aww, isn't Jane sweet: she remembered to wish PIG mum a happy trip before leaving!
- Once I've used up the most important two hours of my day I'll use the loo for one tinkle then sit @ the gobbling :P table for as close to one hour as I can before returning online and watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 189TH time!
- Grr we're TWO days into October and Michelle STILL hasn't sent me October's roster yet! Well, someone had better come @ 9:30am else PIG mum had better help me up by 9:45pm. Hoping for three big mugs of white tea with sweetener, looking forward to enjoying my honey chicken sushi roll and planning to read the book club novel for three hours; might even get to watch the 6pm news for the 190TH time!
- Anyways, hopefully bbl later else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment