Thursday, October 1, 2026

Thursday Post 328b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3131  (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Taking  Back Happiness'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one yummy tuna in tomato and onion toastie with only one cheese plus one mug of powdered HK-style tea; obviously fresh is best but the powdered version ain't  bad! ;)
  • Louiza cleaned the  bathroom  and asked me to sign her off five minutes early. She's back next Thursday and taking me to GCCW~
  • PIG mum ordered I write out the recipe I'd cook with Ari? She'd found lined paper for me, hence I  complied.
  • That done, I used the loo for one tinkle then plopped online and started reading today's Bible passages.
  • When PIG mum opened the door for  Ari I headed over to the gobbling :P table and then I stir-dried Hokkien noodles with charsiu! Photos are on Facebook~
  • After PIG mum shooed Ari away she  gave me almost (but not  quite)  one bowl for arvo  tea. That was washed down  with one delicious mug of Chinese tea and I happily read the book  club novel  for one hour, finishing arvo  tea @ 3:36pm, finishing pg. 675 @ 3:59pm and finishing pg. 700 @ 4:23pm.
  • After one more tinkle I finish reading today's Bible passages then plop online for myself.
  • Happily watch the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 188TH time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of the previous post.
  • When PIG mum summons me over for dinner I use the loo  for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely to  the gobbling :P  table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa soup  potato, lotsa soup soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup  tomato, lotsa not-very-yummy asparagus, one slice of  pork and one lil chunk of  yummy charsiu.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to  the sink I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again   rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last tinkle @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: