Thursday, October 8, 2026

Thursday Post 328b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2509 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Working  For The King'. Righteo, I'm already outta time, so just just super-briefly, continuing today's events?

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one yummy  tuna  in  tomato and onion  toastie with only one  slice of cheese and unbuttered plus one mug of powdered HK-style milk tea.
  • Ela did the FitMi with Ari.
  • Finished daily Bible readings, plopped online then ate arvo tea (fruit, no cracker and water ><) then  sat over loo for two tinkles before Lorraine took  me to book club!
  • Only  seven attended (2nd mum came!) but there was hot chocolate and Angie asked me how the  Bridge To Brisbane went so I regaled everyone about the adventure. XD
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

No comments: