Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1520 steps (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'We Wait, He Works'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Victory Is An 'Inside Job'" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "The Holy Spirit's Work" but fifthly and way most importantly. I'm really still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after I get home from book club and eat dinner with dad!! Anyways, events for today?
- Have forgotten what time nature called last night but after the first morning pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- Daddy Bear and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P before dearest dad lets himself into my room @ 7:55am, kisses me awake and gives me some eye goo.
- After dad opens the door for Louiza @ 8am, she knocks, pushes open the door and calls "Hi Em; I'll get you up in fifteen minutes, okay?" Daddy Bear can't even be bothered giving her a paw nod and just imperiously flicks his paw 'shoo!' @ her; Louiza smirks but wisely withdraws, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
- When Louiza returns to my bedroom and taps me, I sit up, say good morning then use the pot :P for three more tinkles. We get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, before sitting over the loo for one tinkle. After washing and drying Era I head out to the gobbling :P table with Louiza, rousing @ her for not having eaten any breakfast yet and informing her that she'd buy herself some after grocery shopping for dad this morning. XD
- Breakfast for me: one yummy bowl of flaky Special K cereal with all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Louiza who turns on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure, and over over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- Breakfast finished, Louiza covers me (both hands, face and neck) with sunscreen then walks behind me back to the loo before returning to the kitchen and washing the breakfast dishes up. Over the loo, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of Louiza's housemate's lime green car and she tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW! Thanks to Louiza who kindly helps with my seatbelt both ways~
- At the Garbo library Louiza says better head inside straightaway since it's already 9:28am but I tell her nah I'm using the loo once first; the meeting won't have started first. Sure enough, it hadn't! XD Oh, and upon entering I bumped into Aunty Amy and Uncle Kelvin Cham~
- Eleven attended today in Meeting Room One, Nancy got me to share my homework just before the morning tea break, Tammy brought CAKE for morning tea and even passed me one extra piece, 'Dust In The Sunbeam' is homework for the next meeting and the meeting ended eight minutes early today.
- After one more loo trip, Louiza tootled me home and I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Louiza who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment