Thursday, October 1, 2026

Thursday Post 328

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2899 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily  devotional topic from last night's 'The Most Liberating Discovery'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Take Time For Rest And Restoration' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Gentle Answers With God's Help" but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I watch  the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's)  for the 188TH time!! Oh, and last night I was actually still owed TWENTY-SIX MINUTTES online after PIG mum ordered me off to bed! *sigh* Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 14TH consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 15TH time this year I've scored one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps! Nature didn't call until 7am (like the past two days) and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Daddy Bear and I happily cuddle and snore until PIG mum wakes me for another pot :P trip around 9am with her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs.  Soon, she's let herself into my  room to hit me with the eye goo before returning outside and awaiting Louiza's arrival @ 9:30am.
  • After PIG mum lets Louiza inside, Louiza knocks, pushes the door open and says "Good morning  Em; I'll help you up in fifteen more minutes, okay?" Daddy Bear gives one paw nod then imperiously flicks his paw 'shoo!' @ her. Louiza smirks but wisely does as bid, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum.  XD
  • When Louiza returns and taps me, I sit up, say good morning and use the pot :P for one more tinkle. After we get me kitted I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth before sitting over the loo for one tinkle. That done, I wash and dry Era then head our to the gobbling :P table with Louiza.
  • Breakfast is one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast lightly spread with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I summon Louiza back to please gimme  (both hands, face, neck and throat)  some sunscreen then she walks behind me back to the bathroom before returning to the kitchen and washing the breakfast dishes up.  Over the loo, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the  passenger seat of Louiza's housemate's green car  and she  tootles me off to Underwood Park for my 10TH hike around the lake this year!
  • Lol we only lay  on the sunlounges for like ten minutes before Louiza decidex we're leaving; since she's Kenyan, she's chocolate-coloured and already melting! XD We sit longer on the bench with a backrest.
  • Back home I take a nice warm (my first for Spring) shower - hairwash  today. Also thanks to Louiza who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing  Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one yummy tuna in tomato and onion toastie  - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes and Joel Dry) for the 188TH time: Fagan, Bavas, Trump, Netanyahu (heard), Jakob (first  name), Funk, Andrews, Dunkley (heard), Ha-teya (first name), Gripske, Stewart, Tsimpikas, Cleary, Carlo (first name), Millward,  Liveris, Mander, Meares (heard), Crisafulli (heard), Croucher, Di Fulvio, Lammare-Condon,  Chalmers, Denita (first name), Wawn, Albanese, Taylor, Stolz, Watson (heard), Morcombe, Lawson (heard),  Woodward,  Thompson, Tomasi, Southam, Farnworth, Trindall, Cobbo (heard), Webster (heard), Tamika (first name, heard), Hemsworth,  Stewart, Robinson,  Kiss, Paisami (heard), Ashceoft (heard), Neale (heard),  Dunkley, Debra (first name), Holbrook, Marsh, Green (heard), Robinson, Francisco, Pike, Bryan, Frecklingtton (heard), Shannon, Frazer, Goldman, Murphy and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD = 69.52USc),  Adam Jackson read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from South Bank. Brisbane was 12-25. Brisbane toms: 13-26. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-26. Sunrise: 5:26am Sunset: 5:49pm

No comments: