Saturday, October 10, 2026

Sunday Post 328b

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total  for Saturday now stands @ 2723, meaning the roundabout strip to  the bathroom and back tonight took eighty-eight steps, two fewer than yesterday. Suppose walking  with bigger steps shortens the total? Righteo, final, final  events for tonight?

  • All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine’s, read by Alison Ariotti) for the 195TTH time: Robinson, Greer, Amalee (first name), Saunders, Hanson (heard), Canavan, Thompson, Bowen, Ha-teya (first name), Gripske, Trump, Putin (heard), Cooper (heard), Macfarlane, Mimi (first name), Becker, Mountbattten-Windsor (heard), Renshaw, Webster, Cummins (heard), Kniese,  Head (heard), Maddison (heard), Tsimpikas, Montemurro, Kerr, Lichfield (heard),  Kipchoge, Zacharia, Leavitt (heard), Labuschahne, King, Verstappen, Lawrence, Mercorella, Epstein (heard), De Ceglie, Fisher-Harris, Brownlowe, Dufficy (heard),  Bates, Kostecki (heard), Golding (heard), Winterbottom (heard), Dove, Staskkowski, Piastttttri )heard), Kostecki (heard), Meninga (heard) and Bradnam. Alice Stolz read the auction report, Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Main Beach.  Brisbane was 17-30 today. Brisbane toms: 18-32. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-31. Sunrise: 5:16am Sunset: 5:54pm

  • When dad summoned me to dinner @ 9:23pm I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to  the  gobbling :P  table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not-very-yummy pawpaw, lotsa soup  carrot, lotsa sweet potato, one clump of snow fungus and one yummy chicken drumstick already mostly demeatted. (Not a word butt I'm sure you'll guess the meaning, yeah? XD)

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of  soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Tried ringing Aunty Lai thrice @ 9pm but she didn't pick up? Instead, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • I'd just returned online when PIG mum video called me; she was out having dinner with Aunty Lai and others! She gave Aunty Lai the phone so we could chat~

  • Toms: Jane's with me 7-9am, helping me up then taking me to church.

  • I texted on-call and Simone texted back, saying Juliet's minding me from  1-6pm; now I just haveta persuade dad to lemme get a bubble tea with her since toms marks one whole FORTNIGHT since I've enjoyed a  proper meal  out!! >< *sigh*

  • But hoping to read the book club novel for one hour and watch the 6pm news for the 196TH time!

  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: