Thursday, October 1, 2026

Thursday Post 328c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3238. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started sharing my Facebook memories.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back,  always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Actually, before that I went to the gobbling :P table and requested PIG mum lemme help her prepare her newest baking project since Aunty Lai for some reason DEMANDS I help? She lemme measure out like 30g of  flour. XD
  • Toms: Jane's minding me like  9:30am till 1pm. Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme see a movie with her!
  • Nothing happening after she leaves; looking forward to spending my most important two hours online for the day, reading the book club novel for one hour and watching the 6pm news for the 189TH time!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: