Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2476 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "God Isn't Gloomy"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Good Can Heal You (2) and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Compassionate Understanding' butt fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really sttill owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 190TH time!! Anyways, hopefully bbl with today's events just briefly, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover for the 190TH time: Millward, Hill, Mander, Tate, Masilia (first name), Aili, Geosits, Yasmin (first name), Catley, McKenzie, Murphy, Hadi (first name), Ghasemi, Greer, Schlichter, Narendra (firstt name, heard), Modi (heard), Netanyahu (heard), Emmanuel (first name), Macron, Trump (heard), Bowen, MacGoverne, Dunn, Hanson, Andrews (heard), Allan (heard), Mimi (first name), Becker, Ha-teya (first name), Djodan, Crossland (heard), Buderus (heard), Robinson (heard), Gripske, Muir, Young, Hewitt (heard), Dalton, Freitag, Denitta (first name), Pallister (heard), Quach, Mam (heard), Moses (heard), Purdue (heard), Tsimpikas, Holbrook (heard), Hall, Slater, Jarvis, Pike, Waller (heard), Crossland (heard), Albert, Stavreski, Vaughan and Stolz. Alice Stolz read the property report, read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Hoota. Brisbane was 14-26 today. Brisbane toms: 17-27. Mt. Gravatt toms: 14-27. Sunrise: 5:24am Sunset 5:50pm
No comments:
Post a Comment