Sunday, October 11, 2026

Sunday Post 328

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2969 steps (so promise I'll  have cracked three grand before Sunday's out XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Best Passage Ever'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Get God Involved In Your Finances'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Jesus Looks For The Lost' and fifthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Servant Girl Of  Naaman' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed  THIRTY-EIGHTTTT MINUTESonline after getting home from dinner tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am,  and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Nature calls again about one hour later, shortly after which dearest dad lets himself into my room, kisses me awake, gives me some eye goo then returns outside and awaits Juliet's arrival @ 7:30am.
  • After dad gives me fifteen more minutes,  Juliet enters my room and taps me  up. I  use the pot :P for one more tinkle,  we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table with Juliet. 
  • Breakfast is one yummy bowl of Special K cereal, all my  usual drugs  :P and one  tall cup of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em.   ^^

No comments: