Friday, November 11, 2011

friday post 67c

hello again! em's new plodding total now stands @ 2562. yay, now i'm even over 2.5 grand. :) righteo, continuing events?
-PIG mum sniped back grumpily, "yeah, one woman said to turn left, the other right. which one was i supposed to follow?"
-anyways, PIG mum took the highway back to springwood, where she found it! we were only like forty-five minutes late. :P
-thanks to erika who went and brought back erika, who led us to the table where everyone else was. lol, they hadn't even ordered yet!
-we decided to share everything!
-meaning i ate: some fried rice, some hokkien noodle, some honey chicken, some beef, some other stuff. i drank a lipton's lemon iced tea; PIG mum drank a lemon lime bitter.
-we all took a photo with my mobile! zero thanks to PIG mum who gleefully FORCED :( me to walk around the table to where everyone else had congregated; originally, they'd said, "stay there, we'll come over."! >< but i sat down and gave the teacher (can't remember her name, sorry >< oh, it's katie!) bunny ears. XD
-after dinner, we were all too full for dessert! instead, we just yakked.
-before we left, PIG mum took me to the loo once, then i went over to wash and dry both hands while she went herself.
-back home, i browsed for movies we could watch toms, then hit the sack, after the usual nightly routine.
-today: unsurprisingly, i hada fantastic sleep last night! gosh, i was buggered out enough from yesterday's events!
-after i used the pot :P for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open the tap five times before letting me sit down.
-lol, i didn't even get any breakfast! just a drink, then i went and did a stinky unspeakable, then we were off to watch the movie!
-lol, both PIG mum and i raced off to the loo partway through the movie. XD
-but 'twas a great one! i'll see if i can post my movie review of it up toms~
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo before we left. this time, she gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-driving us home, PIG mum blew her cool and chucked some spectacular cow @ me. ><
-meaning once home, she just flounced inside and left me to fend for myself, which i did without falling. :)
-seeing that, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to turn on the light and open the window.
-when aunty lucia arrived around 5pm, i headed inside for my shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia turned the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one last tinkle when she was jamming on erf's ahoe.
-after rinsing once under the chair for me, aunty lucia Forced me to walk back to the computer.
-hey, dinnertime! maybe bbl, but if not, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
-

No comments: